Retirement is a very special moment in one’s life no matter what you feel about, the trouble with retirement is that one day happens. Below we have collected our 60+ catchy retirement slogans for you to get inspired.
Inspirational retirement slogans
Following are some inspirational slogans to spread with inspirational slogans:
- Think about your retirement before your boss does
- It’s Time For A New Adventure.
- Grandpa is my name, Spoiling is my Game
- Retire, the clever way.
- Retirement Gets You Goin’.
- Retirement: Goodbye to setting my alarm for work.
- Now The Real Fun Begins.
- A short retirement urges a sweet return.
- Retirement Saves Your Soul.
- My job is done, Now it’s time to have some fun
- I’m retired but I work part-time spoiling my grandkids
- You have to put off being young until you can retire.
- Retire and have a Smile.
- It doesn’t take an age to retire, it takes money.
- It’s time to work on your golf game, enjoy retirement!
- Retire, You’ll Like It
- Have a Break. Have a Retirement.
- Retired: Gainfully unemployed and proud of it
- Enjoy being the master of absolutely nothing.
- Snap into Retirement!
Following are some funny retirements slogans to spread happiness:
- Retirement isn’t the end of the road, but just a turn in the road.
- What do you call someone who’s happy on Mondays? Retired!
- Retired: Young at heart. Slightly older in other places
- Doing It Right Before Your Retirement.
- Congrats on being so tired that you had to retire.
- Wishing you a happy retirement!
- Retire from work, but not from life.
- Retired see you at the beach
- Make It A Retirement Night.
- Retired and working it like nobody’s business
- Retirement: See more. Do more.
- Now There’s Time For Everything.
- Let your Retirement flow.
- Get Retirement or Get Out.
- Retirement? Yes Please
- Retirement is so Bracing.
- Retired Not Expired
- Saved by Retirement!
- Favorite Grandma
- My work is done. Retirement here I come
Following are some catchy retirement slogans to put on your cakes:
- You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Retirement.
- Retirement? You bet.Schhh… You Know Retirement
- Life begins at retirement.
- Retirement like a real winner.
- We wish you the best retirement possible.
- Retired: The pay sucks but the hours are good
- Retirement, the smart choice.
- Give That Man A Retirement.
- Retirement, do you need anything else?
- Go On, Get Your Retirement Out.
- Retire from your job, but never retire your mind.
- It’s Officially Nap Time!
- The gods made you Retire.
- Goodbye Tension, Hello Pension
- Young at Heart
- Say goodbye to tension and hello to your pension.
- When you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go!
- Retired and down to one boss: my Wife
- Retirement Comes to Those Who Wait.
- It’s a Retirement Adventure.
The following killer tips to define that slogan that will stick more than gum:
1. Create a short and simple sentence
Your slogan should be short. The intention is to have it memorized quickly, and it is easier to memorize short sentences, right? Remember that you have little seconds to impress.
2. Consider your target audience
When creating your slogan, consider your customers: are they regional. Slogans with very regional expressions are only understood by those who have lived there for a long time.
In addition, a slogan must be timeless, that is, not have slang or phrases that will not be understood in another time.
3. Use poetry and rhymes
Using poetry and rhymes in your slogan can be a great way to “stick” in consumers’ minds. But here comes a good deal of caution and common sense. Avoid clichés or catchy phrases, just to get attention.
Your sentence needs to be sound and attractive to the audience. The poetry adds musicality to the phrases and can stay in the minds of several generations.
4. Use a double meaning phrase, but carefully
In many cases, creating a double-meaning slogan can always leave your words alive in the audience’s mind. But it can happen both positively and negatively.
Everything will depend on the quality of your slogan and the type of audience you have.
We hope that the retirement slogans and the tips mentioned above will help you to come up with your own slogan!