The habit of smoking is one of the socially accepted addictions that carries the most risks for the life of the smoker and his environment (passive smokers). To raise anti-smoking awareness we have brought together the best anti-smoking slogans.
Contrary to what many smokers suppose, the addictive potential of nicotine is very high, 20% of inhaled nicotine only takes 15 seconds to cross the blood-brain and placental barriers, so its effect is immediate.
Cigarette smoking is the cause of 8.8% deaths worldwide and ranks first among the factors of preventable morbidity. 50% of deaths of subjects between 35 and 65 years of age in developed countries have some relationship with the status of passive smoking.
According to the WHO in 2020, there are 2,000,000,000 smokers on the planet (800,000,000 more than in 2000).
Each cigarette has 4,000 chemical elements, of which 400 are toxic and 40 have clearly carcinogenic effects.
Cigarette smoking is not only associated with lung cancer, but it is also the main agent of cancer of the larynx, mouth, esophagus, bladder, pancreas, cervix, and kidney cancer.
Consuming 1 to 4 cigarettes daily increases the risk of ischemic heart disease, brain disease, and peripheral vascular disease. It also contributes to the development of gastroduodenal ulcers.
Currently, there are adequate treatments to successfully overcome abstinence: the pharmacological advances associated with specific psychotherapeutic techniques are supported that effectively accompany the smoker.
When they have made the decision to free themselves from this dependency and improve their present quality of life, reducing the risks to contract in the future severe complications that once installed are highly disabling.
These are the anti-smoking slogans to raise awareness about the adverse effects of smoking on health:
- Smoking FAIL your Health. No-Smoking BAIL your health.
- Smoke away your worries, not your lungs.
- Things do not change; We change.
- Say yes to life.
- Did you know your mouth is on fire?
- Destroy your smoking habit before it destroys you.
- Tobacco kills half the life of smokers.
- Smoking INJURES your Health. No-Smoking INSURES your health.
- The best way to smoke is to carry wet cigarettes.
- Save Money – Quit Smoking!
- When smoking, the cigarette is cool only on the mouth.
- Be smart. Don’t start.
- Smokers are losers.
- Hang tough, don’t puff.
- Smoking BATTERS your Health. No-Smoking BETTERS your health.
- Take care of your body. It is the only place you have to live
- Smoking…a Grave Mistake.
- Your life is in your hands; To make it what you want.
- Smoking? You must be joking…
- Smoking kills. If they kill you, you have lost a very important part of your life.
- Tobacco companies kill their best customers.
- Save your lungs, save your life.
- Tobacco or Health: Choose Health.
- Bad breath, bad body odor, and stains on the hands.
- Smoking destroys you.
- Don’t smoke, it’s not a joke.
- Lions, and Tigers and Bears oh my… Drinking and Smoking and Drugs? Goodbye!
- Be important, don’t be impotent.
- A thousand Americans quit smoking every day – dying.
- You smoke, you die early, you save the government money.
- Smoking cigarettes is so yesterday.
- Stop smoking now.
- The best way to quit smoking is to simply quit.
- Smoke and choke.
- Smoking makes you addicted very quickly: don’t even start!
- Smoke can cause a slow and painful death.
- Kill the cigarettes or they kill you.
- Smoking can be fatal!
- Tobacco is wacko.
- Your health is in your hands.
- Choice is yours but don’t be late.
- There are better hobbies than smoking.
- Too much smoke will leave you broke.
- Don’t let your life be destroyed by yourself.
- Stop calling cancer.
- You can live without it.
- Smoking kills!
- There are cooler ways to die than smoking.
- Smoking doesn’t make you cool.. quitting smoking does.
- Be A Fighter; Put Down The Lighter.
No Smoking Slogans
Check out these slogans for no smoking:
- Tobacco helps you lose weight: first one lung and then another.
- Smoking – Suicide for Cowards.
- People are haters of smokers.
- Don’t be a Butthead.
- He died early..he was in a hurry…He smoked.
- Cancer cures smoking.
- Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
- Quit smoking. It kills!
- I want to breathe freely… Discourage Passive Smoking.
- Smoking is like match-fixing..match-fixing with death.
- Smokers are jokers – Don’t smoke.
- Will your smoking buddy visit you later in the pulmonary hospital?
- Smoking and coughing live together.
- The curious paradox is that when I accept myself, I can change.
- The cigarette does the smoking – you’re just the sucker.
- Smoking puts your life on fire.
- Your doctor or pharmacist can help you stop smoking!
- Smoking the dope won’t help you cope.
- Choose your family over a cigarette.
- Stop smoking, or you will be croaking.
- His smoke is my enemy.
- Is smoking good for business? Not if you want long-term customers.
- Don’t smoke you will choke!
- Smokers stay lonely, even if they smoke together.
- He smoked, she smoked..now both are lying in the graveyard.
- Think smoking is cool then you are a fool.
- Smoking is Choking.
- Don’t burn your life with cigarettes.
- Stink. Die.
- Say no to smoking.
- Smart folks don’t use smokes.
- Bullying is like smoking, it can kill.
- Please keep smoking. Our planet is overcrowded.
- Smoking causes aging of the skin.
- Smoking is a game, you always lose.
- Smoking destroys not only you but your friends around also.
- Love cigarettes and become lonely.
- Put it out before it puts you out.
- Quitting has never felt so good!
- Smoking is very glamorous, if you like deep wrinkles.
- The Cigarette is dead.
- Smoking SCARES your Health. No-Smoking CARES your health.
- Be Cool, Don’t be a Fool.
- Stop smoking-there are better ways to fire up your life.
Following are the some of best anti-smoking slogans to quit smoking:
- The secret of getting ahead is to start.
- Let there be the light of wisdom and not of cigarette.
- Habit is stronger than reason.
- Stop smoking. Start living.
- Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.
- You take my breath away.
- Smoking Stinks!
- Smoking TORTURE your Health. No-Smoking NURTURE your health.
- He was smart until he started smoking.
- The “Marlboro Man” died of lung cancer.
- Listen to your lungs, they are crying.
- Cigarettes are the villain of your life.
- Who says being a quitter is a bad thing?
- Breathe healthily, live happily.
- Cigarette: A devil in the packet.
- I don’t dig your cig.
- Make it last forever.
- Great works are not carried out by force, but by perseverance.
- I quit because my kids love me.
- Cough twice for Philip Morris.
- Quit smoking before smoking quits you.
- Smoking SLICE your Health. No-Smoking SPLICE your health.
- Don’t let your future go up in smoke.
- Do it before it’s too late.
- Smoking is like paying someone to kill you. They’re rich; you’re dead.
- Impotence is one of the greatest dangers of smoking cigarettes.
- Share clean air.
- Smoking PACK-UP your Health. No-Smoking BACK-UP your health.
- Don’t puff your life away.
- Say sorry to cigarettes.
- Quit and stay healthy.
- You will always be better if you stop smoking, it is never too late to do it.
- It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.
- Be Cool – Don’t Be a Smoking Fool.
- Tar the roads, not your lungs.
- Don’t smoke – there are cooler ways to die.
- Stay healthy and stop smoking.
- A smoker is giving up his today and tomorrow as well.
- Take a pledge to make the world free of cigarettes.
- Everyone has a right to clean air.
- Only a fool would put his lips on the other end of a burning fire.
- Smart people don’t smoke.
- Your lungs are not Chimneys- Stop smoking.
- Cigarettes can burn holes in pockets.
- Trash the Ash.
- Put it down.
- Don’t pout, put it out.
- Your Money Going Up in Smoke.
- Smoking makes you ugly.
- Smoking causes your skin to age.
Discover our tips for creating an effective anti-smoking slogan
1) Create a memorable slogan
It is often said that the best slogans are the shortest. This is not necessarily true. Remember the groundhog and its foil! Above all, your slogan must be imageable and easily remembered. Remember: the right slogan is the one we remember for a long time.
2) Imagine a catchy slogan
An advertising slogan doesn’t have to appeal to everyone, but it has to appeal to as many people as possible. A bit unlike the campaign slogans of our politicians in short. Creating a powerful slogan, a tagline with character, requires knowing your marketing target and its values.
3) Appeal to emotions
We all remember the pubs of our childhood because they touched us. Do you still shiver in front of “Herta, the taste for simple things”? The U.S. too!
At a time when the world of communication no longer swears by storytelling, a method based on storytelling, it is important to tell a story by making its publicity.
4) Be honest with your client
In turn, lie this received idea and work for the ethics of your brand. Rather than selling it as the best and crushing your competitors, identify its specificities, and highlight them. A good slogan should first be credible.
5) Have a sense of the formula
We all laughed at “He has Free, he understood everything”. Different technical processes allow you to write a good slogan: a good rhyme, a play on words, a double meaning, a singing sound, a welcome rehearsal, etc.
Having trouble inventing a catchy slogan? Normal, finding ideas for slogans is a profession. That of designer-writer. These verb artists watch all year round on the best powerlines in the world of communication, marketing, and advertising.
6) Brainstorm as a team
Because consumers are becoming more aware and more demanding, sometimes you just have to ask them what they want. No need to embark on a big investigation; you have surely seen mini-questionnaires flourish on social networks to collect opinions on a brand, a slogan, a campaign.
7) Be the only one on the spot
Once you’ve chosen the right slogan, make sure that none of your competitors could have had the same. It is the guarantee par excellence that it is in agreement with your brand.
We must not neglect the regulatory aspect of the creation of an advertising slogan, check if it is not already used and if necessary, file it asap with the INPI registers. Your communications agency will help you with legal issues related to creating a slogan.
8) Integrate the slogan into an advertising campaign
It may seem obvious, but creating a slogan alone makes no sense. You must make your new slogan the nerve of your advertising campaign: advertising posters, web, social networks, radio or television advertising spots … and thus give it greater visibility.